Here, a sample account representative resume format has been displayed. It is a standard resume format which has been tailored for applying for the job of an account representative and this format should be used for creating a good resume which showcases all the qualities of the applicant and also provides the best chance of succeeding. The main work for an account representative is to keep record of the accounts of the clients for service businesses like the advertising agencies or brokerage companies. This is a good and interesting career option for the person with the right expertise.
Account Representative Resume Format
New York, USA
Phone: (143)-759 9220
To get an opportunity for workingas an account representative in a service business setup in management or marketing.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Thorough knowledge of accounts
- Adapt in analytical, logical and observational skills
- Over 10 years of relevant experience
- Ability to learn new things very quickly
- Ability to adapt according to new environments
- Good communication skills
2005-2012: Account Representative for XMedia Advertising, New York with these responsibilities
- Providing support in designing of various advertisements
- Handling the accounts of nearly half of the clients of the company
- Providing necessary support for the clients through phone and working towards total customer satisfaction
- Providing administration for all the accounts of the company
2000-2005: Assistant Manager for Tribute Advertising, New York with these responsibilities
- Managing almost 30 employees
- Providing adequate support for the collection of necessary marketing records
- Offering help in various marketing and advertising campaigns
1996-2000: Bachelor in Business Administration, Massachusetts School of Management, Massachusetts.
Professional References would be furnished upon request.