Accounting Assistants do a wide variety of accounting works.
Employees in this job rectify, verify and collate a varied range of accounting documents like invoices, cash receipts, journal vouchers, vendor statements, departmental billings and employee reimbursements;
review and report financial data; prepare and manage documents to disburse funds, prepare reports and make deposits; compile and verify information for accuracy and manage financial records.
Job is performed by applying the accounting terminology knowledge and using spreadsheets and/or computerized accounting systems.
Sample Accounting Assistant Resume Format
#838 Lincoln Sq, 6th Block
Mobile No: 232-4324-5634
Telephone Number: 532-1343-5212
Career Objective :
To be a successful Accounting Assistant and administer my job flawlessly, thereby achieving both customers’ and employer’s satisfaction which will help me rise through the corporate hierarchy quickly.
Leo’s Pizza Delivery: May 2008 to June 2009
- Maintained ledgers and accounts on a daily basis
- Kept talking to customers on a regular basis so they are more interested in the pizzas than the cost
- Assisted with public relations, payroll & opening/closing monthly and yearly budgets.
- Actuated original budget for a new branch; guaranteed appropriation of moneys for payroll.
- Done a diploma course on Accounting from Delaware State Open University, Lakeview, DE consisting of modules on Accounting, Business Administration and Bookkeeping
There were customers in the shop who came to have pizza so that they could hear tips on trekking adventures. This boosted the business to some extent.
- River Rafting