The job of an Accounting is to create, analyze and evaluate the audit and financial reports of a company apart from evaluating the ones prepared by the subordinates.
The accounting manager is responsible for internal audits to prepare reports for the use of managers for decision making.
Accounting managers are in great demand in all audit and accounting firms. Apart from this, all the accounts department in any company would require an accounting professional to look after the audits and to generate useful and dependable reports.
Sample Accounting Manager Resume Format
113 W Madison St
Mobile No: 789-0877-8293
Telephone Number: 758-3775-4985
Career Objective :
Wish to work with a reputed company where I can assure job security and exhibit my excellent auditing and charting skills which will be useful to the company in making useful, informed profitable decisions
Professional Experience :
Baker Funds: April 1998 to present
Cost Accounting Manager –
- Prepare fortnightly, monthly and quarterly employee benefits and accounting reports.
- Prepare monthly manufacturing accounts reports.
- Prepare annual departmental budgeting reports.
Matheson Dental Clinics: June 1991 to March 1998
- Audited and prepared tax returns
- Prepared internal financial reports for use of higher management.
Accounts Manager Objectives :
- Prepare and analyze financial reports
- Make internal audits prepare detailed chart.
- Audit tax returns
- Calculate departmental budgets and create a consolidated report
- Oklahoma State University, Saltville, OK – majored in Accounting, minor in business administration
Was awarded Employee of the Year for showing excellent productivity and loyalty at Baker Funds.