Here, a sample actuarial analyst resume format has been displayed for the reference purpose for those people who are applying for a post of actuarial analyst in different organisations. An actuarial analyst is a professional who is responsible for estimating the risks in the financial aspects of the company in the coming future through proper research. The resume format that has been displayed here can be used for applying to such a job by preparing a resume with the correct information and this format.
Actuarial Analyst Resume Format
South Africa, 290654
A professional opportunity as an Actuarial Analyst; where all the skills that I have acquired over the years can be put into use to a good effect.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Good previous experience in this field
- Good knowledge of different aspects of finances
- Self-motivated, highly skilled professional
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Highly proficient in mathematics
2009-2012: Actuarial Analyst in WAX Insurance, Cape Town with the following responsibilities
- Providing accurate analysis of the current market trends and estimating future expenses and costs based on these estimates
- Estimating the increase or decrease in the costs of the policies in the future and planning accordingly
2005-2009: Actuarial Analyst in QBY Finance, Durban with the following responsibilities
- Working with a team of actuarial analysts to provide relevant stats to the company
- Carrying out different surveys which could help in gathering information about the future market trends
2001-2005: Bachelor in Science in Economics, National University of South Africa, Cape Town.
Professional References would be furnished upon request.