The primary responsibility of Administration professionals is to ensure smooth working of the office or organization. They formulate or plan and implement various policies to have proper administration. They coordinate with various other departments for creating a sync within the organization. They prepare standard operating procedures for all departments. Administrative staff is also responsible for managing the office equipments, supplies, communication systems, housekeeping etc. Given here is the Administration Resume format that can be used by candidates seeking job as Administrators, Junior Administrators etc.
Administration Resume Format
39 Wills Square,
Jonesville, MA 07290
Looking for job as an administrator in any leading organizations that can utilize my experience in administering large office.
Summary of Qualifications:
• Excellent communication skills
• Hands on experience in office management software applications like MS Word, MS Excel, Outlook etc
• Have worked with leading organizations.
• Good task delegation, time and resource management skills.
University of Michigan, Masters Degree in Office Administration
Winthrop University, Bachelors Degree in Office Administration
Career Experience/Job History:
• Managing day to day work of the office.
• Assigning tasks to junior administrators and reviewing their work.
• Ensure supply of office materials, maintenance of office equipments etc.
• Responsible for collaborating with different managers for streamlining construction activities.
• Manage the supply of materials for the construction activities
• Manage human resources; track the deliveries and payments etc.
• Received employee of the year – 2002 award.
References upon request