An agency recruiter is a person with a big responsibility. An agency recruiter resume format sample would be good for one who wants such a big job. Essentially, a recruitment manager or a recruiter is in charge or recruiting new employees in a firm. This task involves analyzing the candidates for the different job vacancies and interacting with them.
The job of an agency recruiter also requires some excellent decision-making and judgment skills and abilities. An agency recruiter is an integral person in the human resource department for any company. Here is a sample of the resume format.
Agency Recruiter Resume Format
12th Floor, Sunrise Apartments, Los Angeles,
Phone Number- 132 765 879
Email ID: email@example.com
Objective: To work as an agency recruiter with a major company or business organization and help in short-listing, recruiting and training new employees for the company with analytical and communication skills.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Skilled in interacting with candidates for different job occupancies and vacancies
- Skilled in analyzing the requisite skills and knowledge of the candidates
- assisting the human resource managers in selecting candidates for specific positions in the company
- Skilled in providing comprehensive training and guidance to newly recruited employees in the firm
2008 To Present: Worked as a Recruitment Manager at Roth-McDonald Pharmaceuticals with the following responsibilities:
- Conducting interviews and extensive employee recruitment sessions with candidates
- Analyzing the skills and abilities of different candidates and making judgments
- Referring candidates to company managers
- Training and guiding the newly employed recruits in the company
Education: 2006 To 2008: Bachelor’s Degree in Recruitment Management, California State University, USA
Professional references would be furnished upon request.