Air Marshal has strong leadership skill with advanced ability to direct. They are highly capable individuals who lead in the conduct of surveillance, undercover work, interviewing, and investigation and interrogation techniques. They also have exceptional interpersonal skills. They are adept and very much familiar with customs and immigration law beneficial in the performance of their duties and responsibilities during passenger search and seizure procedures. They are experts in weapons and self-defence and have a good grasp of MS Office operations and computer skills.
Air Marshal Resume Format
West Midlands, B19 6NZ
Highly trained and reliable individual is seeking employment as an Air Marshal where I can utilize my skills and further develop my talent as a professional.
Summary of Qualification
- More than six years of experience in government service as an Air Marshall
- Outstanding medical and physical health with 20/20 vision
- Proven ability to lead and succeed as Air Marshall Team Leader
- Excellent knowledge of all law enforcement operations
- Exceptional weapons and self-defense expert
- Excellent leadership and people management skills.
Career Experience/Job History
2000 – present: Air Marshall , Federal Air Marshall Service
- Give lectures and orientation to new recruits.
- Emergency Response Team Instructor
- Firearms and Simunitions Instructor
- Physical Fitness and Handcuffing Instructor
- Range Master, Police Training Commission
1998 – 2000: MBA, Operations, University of London
1994 – 1998: Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice, Birmingham University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.