Below is the aircraft electrician resume formatfor usage. An Aircraft electrician is an individual who performs the complete and thorough analysis of all the electrical fixtures and those that pertain to lighting, conditioning and more. They are also responsible to ensure that all the fittings are safe and secure and do not cause any trouble in the further happenings in the aircraft. They should also ensure that quality is met and conduct regular quality checks to analyze the performance of the aircraft.
Aircraft Electrician Resume Format
P.O. Box 2598,
Columbia, SC, USA
Highly motivated individual, seeking position as an aircraft electricianin the relevant industry
Summary of Qualifications:
- Installation and the setting up of electrical equipment in the aircraft
- Analyzing the various equipments for their performance and identifying malfunctions
- Finding out problems with ease and analyzing the causes that are responsible
- Find out faulty systems that do not work or malfunction and repair them with ease
- Maintenance of automatic flight controls, the various instruments and more.
2004-2012: Aircraft electrician, Columbia Air force Base, SC, USA with the following responsibilities
- Constant maintenance on the various electrical equipments
- Analyze and interpret the various data from the various testing procedures and conduct the various repairs.
- Inspect the various technical and electrical systems to determine their functionality and operational status
- Installation of the various GPS units in the aircraft
2000-2003: Bachelors in Aeronautical Science, Columbia State University, USA
Professional References would be furnished upon request.