Aircraft Propeller Engine Mechanics diagnose, adjust, repair or overhaul aircraft engines that are driven by propellers including helicopters. They must be educated and skilled in engineering and mechanics for them to be able to read and interpret maintenance and assembly manuals, identify parts and functions and examine malfunctions. Aircraft Propeller Engine Mechanics are experts in installing and align repair as well as assembly and replacement of parts. They are aircraft doctors who ensure that the aircraft is well running and in good condition after inspection and repair.
Aircraft Propeller Engine Mechanic Resume Format
Clerkenwell, LondonEC2Y 9RY
Resourceful and industrious individual is seeking employment as an Aircraft Propeller Engine Mechanic where I can utilize my abilities while gaining additional knowledge on the job.
Summary of Qualification
- Two years of experience as an Aircraft Propeller Engine Mechanics.
- Trustworthy and can be depended on to perform functions effectively and honestly.
- Can work at a flexible work schedule.
- Excellent in inspection, evaluation and identification of malfunctioning parts and operations.
- In depth knowledge in maintenance and aircraft engineering of engines with propellers.
- Exceptional problem-solving and implementation skills.
- · Effectively manages time to finish job contract on time.
Career Experience/Job History
2008 – present: Aircraft Propeller Engine Mechanic, Modern Air Engineers
- Perform inspection, evaluation and identification of operation and part malfunctions.
- Listed and made requisitions for parts, materials and tools necessary for the repair.
- Meet with clients and discuss entered problems, terms and conditions of the job order.
- Ensure the running condition and maintenance of the aircraft before flights.
- Coordinate with other engineers and mechanics regarding operations that require sensitive operations.
Bachelor of Science in Aeronautical Engineering,UniversityofLondon
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.