The Airline Chef in the airline catering services and industry manages tactical and strategic decisions focused on serving airlines. They are competent chef with great experience working in a variety of settings. They have vast culinary experience in almost all kinds of commercial establishments in the past. They are competent and highly skilled Chef that can plan and implement menu selections for an airline’s first class, business class or executive and economy class meals. Airline Chefs are also responsible for the deployment and handling of deputy chefs and culinary staffs of the company.
Airline Chef Resume Format
Experienced professional is looking for a job as an Airline Chef in a company where my skills and knowledge can be utilized
Summary of Qualification
- Three years of professional experience as an assistant airline chef in a leading airline.
- Two years of professional experience as the Head Chef of a leading airline
- Possess a wide experience in designing culinary implementations for airline’s first class, business class, executive and economy class meals.
- Skilled in directing production teams in the performance of their work.
- Well-versed in quality control and culinary arts improvement.
- Sound understanding of client customer meal preference
Career Experience/Job History
2001 – Present: Airline Chef, Super Gourmet, Western Cultures.
- Lead the planning, design and implementation of meal designs that are popular, relevant and preferred by customers in the sectors served
- Organize and design meals in coordination with company’s standards in catering production
- Surveys the market for best ingredient and sourcing of raw materials
- Conduct random audits to ensure quality and specification of meals are observe
- Supervise the purchasing department in the process of procurement of raw materials
- Conduct regular food and wine tasting sessions with culinary experts and airline executives
- Identify specific brands of food products, juice, wines, cheeses, etc.
- Conduct periodical and monthly meal review and design for airline client.
1996 – 2000: Bachelor of Arts in Culinary Arts, London University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.