Airline Customer Loyalty Program Managers work from the corporate headquarters. He manages the airlines loyalty program essential for the company’s planning and program marketing. The job includes working closely with major stakeholders to deliver a workable and winning program. He design the loyalty program that includes Merchandising, Marketing, integration of Information Technology, Customer Intelligence, Corporate Planning and other support services to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. He also ensures that effort on program and sales supports the company’s overall strategy and goals.
Airline Customer Loyalty Program Manager Resume Format
Woodside Avenue, NorthFinchley
Highly qualified and energetic individual is searching for a position as an Airline Customer Loyalty Program Manager in a facility where I can contribute my abilities for the success of the facility.
Summary of Qualification
- With three years of work experience as a loyalty program manager.
- Analyzes program data and knowledgeable in incremental sales, frequency and increased ticket.
- Skilled in generating and providing summary reports to senior leaders
- Possess sound understanding of market requirement documents and product requirement documents with prioritized features and corresponding justification essential to the program
- Worked with loyalty program partner to measure program success metrics
- Adept in identifying opportunities for coalition partner cross marketing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Career Experience/Job History
2007 – Present: Loyalty Program Accounts Manager
- Program Accounts Manager for Air Miles-specific promotions and events
- Coordinates projects with broader markets
- Work with internal stakeholders to coordinate core positioning and messaging for the product
- Key Analyst of competition and loyalty industry trends of the market
- Develop vendor pricing and merchandise bonus recommendations
- Brief Senior Leadership
2000 – 2004: Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business,LondonUniversity
2004 – 2006: MBA in Marketing and Business Administration, London University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.