Architecture students have a wide array of software proficiency. They are highly knowledgeable with Office software such as Microsoft Excel, MS Word, MS Access, MS Outlook and Power Point. They have also strong background with programming language such as Pascal, Turbo Pascal, C and C++ and JAVA. They are highly capable of utilizing graphic design tools and software such as Macromedia Fireworks, Macromedia Flash, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and In Design, Adobe Pagemaker, 3d Max and Bryce 3d. They are fundamentally trained to become skilled in providing ideas and concepts for infrastructure development and requirement of buildings, houses and even software developments. They can work out various technical supports, exhibitions and presentations for advertisement and sales promotions.
Architecture Student Resume Format
Merseyside, L27 6EL
Professional and highly skilled architecture student is searching for a position as an architect apprentice where I can utilize my professional skill to further develop my expertise.
Summary of Qualification
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office applications and software
- Solid background in programming language such as Pascal to JAVA
- Adept in utilizing graphic design tools like Macromedia, Adobe, 3d max and Bryce 3d
- Wide experience in developing and designing technical support for exhibition and commercial presentations
- Team player
- Can communicate professionally, both verbally and in writing.
Career Experience/Job History
2010 – Present: Architecture Apprentice, London Designs Limited
- Planned and successfully executed technical support and exhibition design for company’s advertising campaign
- Communicated with higher authorities in preparation of design plans for future sales promotion
2006 – 2010: Bachelor of Science in Architecture, London University
Reference will be provided upon request.