The art director resume should speak for itself. It should be creative enough to make the recruiter understand your abilities. The art director must have creative thinking and also have vision to understand the final product. The Art Director resume format can also be used for creative director, layout artist and play director.
Art Director Resume Format
4739 Red Ginger Square
Brooklyn NY – 11232
Mobile No: – +001 785 4892 298
Telephone No: – +001 574 839 554
Objective: I have a creative inclination and would like to utilize it to work with a reputed organization. I would like to have an opportunity to grow along with my organization. I wish to work as an art director and take my career to new horizons.
Summary of Qualification:
I have completed a diploma course in commercial art and also acquired associate degree in specialized technology.
Career Experience / Job History:
2008 – Present
Wonder Wand Advertising Co.
- Develop concept and deign illustrations for the promotional projects of our clients.
- Handled projects of photography for advertisements.
2006 – 2008
Media World Inc.
Assistant Art Director
- Accomplished designing projects for promotional materials like banners, brochures and pamphlets.
- Have created a short documentary art film on the health awareness.
- Awarded for the best project in the final year of the college.
2004 – 2006
Diploma in Commercial Art, New Jersey State University, New Jersey
2001 – 2004
Bachelor of Science in specialized technology – Bloomfield College, New Jersey