A sample assistant personnel officer resume format would of great help to someone who wants to be a part of the human resource department. In any company or firm, a personnel officer has to aid the personnel of employees. He has to supervise the whole task of recruiting the new employees in the firm.
Also, a personnel officer has to guide and train the new recruits in their job responsibilities. An assistant officer has to aid the main personnel officer with his knowledge and expertise in training and management. Here is a full sample of the assistant personnel officer resume format.
Assistant Personnel Officer Resume Format
67th Street, Bella Vista,
New York, New York,
Phone Number: 789 098 234
Email ID: email@example.com
Objective: To work as an assistant with a personnel officer at a firm or a company and assist him in the tasks of recruiting employees and employee training and orientation.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Skilled in assisting the officer in employee recruitment and orientation
- Devising and applying different strategies for better work performance and employee morale
- helping in the office work of the personnel officer
- Skilled in helping the officer in analyzing the skills of recruits and selecting them
2007 To Present: Worked as an assistant to Personnel Officer Jay Cocks at Synergy Communications with the following responsibilities:
- Helping Mr. Cocks in the office work.
- helping devise better employee management strategies
- Preparing skill reports about the candidates for different job positions.
- applying the employee training and orientation programs
Education: 2005 To 2007: Bachelor’s Degree in Recruitment Management from New York University, USA
Professional references would be furnished upon request.