Here is a typical Audit Manager Resume format, which is directed to applying for a job of an Audit Manager in a company. An audit manager in a company is the one who evaluates the ongoing programs, projects, products etc. in order to minimize the risk posed on the organization due to the fraud members. The sample format clearly specifies the qualification, objective and various qualities a candidate must have so that he can apply for this job.
Audit Manager Resume format
New York, USA
Phone: (143)-759 7890
To ensure the increase in growth and development of the company by harnessing my experience in management and audit sector of the company and thus making my career well established.
Summary of Qualifications:
- An experience of 6-7 years in the audit sectors of 3 companies.
- High communication skills and brilliant persuasive power.
- Knowledge of ten different languages.
- A trump card in difficult situations.
- Devoted and trustworthy.
- Remains calm under high pressure thus making right decisions.
2010 – Present: Audit Manager in Parketta Accounting Professionals,
Parketta, NSW with following responsibilities:
- Manage auditing projects, making project’s way to completion, assigning staff to clients and evaluating various processes within the company.
- Head of a team of six and managing them to do the job right.
- Giving suggestion on how to improve various audits.
- Taking extra responsibility to complete a project before its deadline.
2009- 2010: Assistant auditing managerin WAX Insurance, Cape Town with the following responsibilities.
- Assist the senior manager to accomplish various goals.
- Manage over 30 auditing employee.
- Following the policies, procedure and standards.
- Helped development of powerful auditing software to increase the company’s profit by 20%.
2004 – 2009:Associate member of CPA Australia
Professional References would be furnished upon request.