An auditor resume format is used by a person who wants to review companies’ financial records such as taxes and purchase orders. Auditors analyze all financial statements and therefore the resume should show such qualifications. The auditor resume format can be used to apply for finance officer jobs among others.
Sample Auditor Resume Format
1234, West 67 Street,
Carlisle, MA 01741,
Seeking for the challenging position of a senior auditor that allows me to use my auditing, communication and problem solving skills.
2009- Presently: Brighter Auditing Group –Auditor
- Responsible for audits in a project management capacity
- Helped in the management and assessment of business and risk.
- Provided suggestions on increasing internal controls and offer bottom-line oriented solutions.
- Responsible for analyzing business processes, information and new systems.
2007- 2009: Brighter Auditing Group – Assistant to the Auditor
- Performed task for the preparation and development of staff and lead operational audits
- Wrote and prepared audit reports and programs and presented them to upper management.
- Participated in special investigations and reviews including fraud and bankruptcy, employee and vendor misconduct
2004- 2007: Brighter Auditing Group – Accountant Trainee
- Learnt how to analyze financial data
- Shadowed the account managers in order to gain further skills and knowledge about account management.
- Stayed current on financial market trends.
2000- 2004: Bachelor of Finance, Michigan State University.
Graduated with honors
Can be provided upon request