The automated logistical specialist is responsible for performing warehouse functions so as to manage the equipment records and details. He is responsible for maintaining records, post receipts, dues-in and dues-out. The correction of errors and any of the problems related to the function of warehouse comes under the responsibility of automated logistical specialist. He is also responsible for maintaining and repairing of wooden containers. His responsibility is to check out the loading and unloading work within the warehouse.
Automated Logistical Specialist Resume Format
53, South, 4785
Seeking a position within an organization from where I can learn more related to my work and domain.
- Ability to find out innovation solutions of complicated problems.
- Posse’s excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Goal oriented and dedicated towards the work.
- Ability to carry on the work within the deadlines.
- Posse’s leadership quality which helps me to look different from others.
- Have command over Microsoft word, Microsoft excel and PowerPoint.
East Point High School, Georgina
High School Diploma
Centre of Certification Course, Georgina
Certified Course in SAMS
Career Experience/Job History:
National Army Guard, Georgina
Automated Logistic Specialist
- Responsible the work of loading and unloading of goods and materials within the warehouse.
- Handled the work of shipping of documents.
- Also guided the members working under.
- Updated the senior members with the daily activities performed into the warehouse.
- Rewarded by the best performer of the month in National Army Guard, Georgina.
References Upon request