Following is the aviation manager resume Format. An aviation manager is an individual who takes care of the activities in the workshop and ensures that the aircraft has reached its final stage in the aviation industry. They also ensure that the aircraft is brought out to the proper shape and take up responsibility over large issues such as safety testing and more. The below resume format can be used for similar positions in the aviation industry.
Aviation manager resume Format
P.O. Box 4253,
Denver, Colorado, USA
Phone: (152)-542 5121
An award winning resourceful candidate skilled in performing the various missions assigned seeking a position that would best display his skills in the aviation industry.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Communicate between the workshop and the aircraft manufacturing unit
- Displayed outstanding performance as a craftsman and an aviation manager
- Meeting up the deadlines with expertise and ease
- Prevention of downtime
- Work under pressure
2004-Present: Aviation Manager, Colorado Aircrafts Unit, Denver, USA with the following responsibilities
- Reduced the overall turnaround time from the replacement of units to the workstation
- Involved in the bomber test during the operation cycle
- Minimization of security risks by tracking the various measures that involve certain goods and materials of specific types
- Ensure program compliance
2000-2004: Aviation craftsman for Colorado Aircrafts Unit, USA
- Implemented practices that ensured compliance with the various standards
- Earned many middle level promotions
- Managed flight safety and more
1996-2000: Masters in Aeronautical studies, Colorado State University, USA
1993-1996: Bachelors in Aeronautical Studies, Colorado State University, USA
Professional References would be furnished upon request.