Badminton Coaches are technically skilled individuals who are experts in the badminton sport. As coaches, they give the correct advices and directions to athletes who play badminton either professionally or just as a game. They assist in the planning and coordination of the training program of badminton teams and provide on-court coaching support to achieve the high performance of the athletes and the team during competitions and games.
Badminton Coaches will travel along with the athletes in outside competitions and thus, must also be responsible for coordinating and preparing all documents for the competitions. They are also in charge of developing winter and summer sports camp programs not just for the team, but also for the organization they work for.
Badminton Coach Resume Format
Mount Avenue, Chingford
Dynamic and responsible professionalpassionate about the badminton sport is hoping to become badminton coach in a company/institution where I can help in developing athleticism.
Summary of Qualification
- With two years of work experience as a badminton coach.
- Highly knowledgeable in the technical skills and dynamism of badminton.
- Excellent ability in giving coaching support and advice.
- Strong ability to maintain professional and personal relationship with athletes.
- Possess advance knowledge in physical training.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Capable of working with other colleagues in sports.
- Possess coaching certification.
Career Experience/Job History
2008 – Present: Badminton Coach, London Badminton Sports Club
- Train and coach athletes in the techniques of badminton.
- Coordinate training program and competition details with concerned entities.
- Create physical training and endurance regimen.
- Plan for the summer and winter sports camp.
- Work with other coaches for the maximization of athletic skills.
2003 – 2007: Bachelor of Science in Physical Education, London University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.