Bank cashier have to interact with customers on daily basis. They should have friendly and helpful attitude because they will have to deal with customers’ queries and their problems. Bank Cashiers use customized computers to record daily transactions and maintain related records. Bank Cashiers are expected to sell bank’s products and services to the customers, as the banking sector is highly competitive one. In the resume for this job, good interpersonal skills should be mentioned.
Bank Cashier Resume Format
84 State Rt 23
Franklin, NJ 07416
Phone: (973) 82788
Attain the position of a cashier in a well-reputed bank allowing me to learn and grow as a professional. Any challenges faced therein will be taken as an opportunity to learn.
Summary of Qualifications:
• Interacting with the customers and helping them with their various queries.
• Maintenance of material and records for future referrals.
• Advising on how to improve procedures further.
• Executing bank processes.
Career Experience/Job History:
City Bank, NY
• Exchange of foreign currency; receive and distribute money.
• Convincing clients into opening new accounts.
• Training of new employees of the bank.
• handling of difficult clients and resolving any conflicts that arose.
Standard Chartered Bank, NJ
• Performing basic bank cashier related tasks.
• Guiding clients with regards to opening new bank accounts.
• Received the Best Employee Award for year 2009.
• was able to convince many people for opening accounts in the banks.
New York University, Bachelors in Accounting
References upon Request