Bank Loan Officers deal with the clients on the issues of loan. They have to guide clients on loan related policies of the bank. They process, investigate, and evaluate loan applications. They interact with the customers to understand their needs and suggest solutions accordingly. They are also responsible for maintaining records regarding the loans. They are also responsible for investigating the clients’ background for any information faked. Excellent interpersonal skills are an essential for this job.
Bank Loan Resume Format
322 W Dudley Ave
Westfield, NJ 07090
Phone: (908) 2330347
Looking for the position of Bank Loan Officer in a reputed bank.
Summary of Qualifications:
• Successfully trained junior officers and provided support and guidance to other officers.
• Oversaw many urgent loan procedures.
• Management of classified loans.
Career Experience/Job History:
Standard Chartered Bank, NY
Bank Loan Officer
• Approved large and complex work out loans.
• Responsible for closing and issuing of 10 million dollar worth of loans.
• Training of junior officers.
Standard Chartered Bank, NJ
Assistant Bank Loan Officer
• Advising clients on loan procedures and detailing them about the conditions regarding loan repayment.
• Maintenance of loan related records.
• Investigating each client background for any information faked.
• Received the Outstanding Student Award in Economics for the year 2001-2002.
• Was promoted from the post of Assistant Bank Loan Officer to Bank Loan Officer in 2005.
• Well-respected amongst colleagues for good work habits and supporting attitude.
University of New York, Masters in Economics
University of New York, Bachelors in Economics
References upon Request