The job of bank tellers is to process customers’ deposits. They also have to maintain the cash draw and Assisted and guide the customers. As they interact with the customers, customers might put many queries to them, which they should be able to answer effectively. Maintenance of the records of the transactions is also one of the tasks assigned to them.
Bank Teller Resume Format
184 E 31 Street,
Brooklyn, NY 11421
Phone: (112) 265504
Want to attain the position of bank teller in an well established bank providing me with an opportunity to grow as a professional and utilize my skills and experience.
Summary of Qualifications:
• Extensive experience of training subordinates bank tellers.
• Extensive experience of working as bank teller
• Extensive experience of dealing effectively with clients and answering their queries.
Career Experience/Job History:
City Bank, NY
• Processing customers’ deposits
• Maintenance of records of the transactions.
• Maintenance of the cash draws
• Dealing with the customers, guiding them and answering their queries.
• Hiring and training of new staff
Standard Chartered Bank, NY
• Assisting Customers and providing them with information regarding opening new accounts
• Increased the sales of the bank
• Handled and managed vaults, safe deposits, and ATM machines.
• Responsible for increasing the sales of Standard Chartered Bank and received a certificate acknowledging my contributions to the bank.
• Received appreciation from the clients for helpful attitude.
Pace University New York Campus, Bachelors in Accounting and Finance.
References upon Request