The bank training resume recounts the applicants banking career from university to where he/she is. This resume contains information on the organizations and companies the applicant has worked for and also outlines the various roles played and capacities held in those organizations. It also gives the duration he has worked before. This resume can be used to apply for accounting, finance controller and auditing jobs.
Sample Bank Training Resume
350 Charob Lake Trl
Chelsea, AL 38922-5801
To have my own accounting firm and provide accounting and auditing services for big companies.
2001 – Present: Green Eagle Accounting. – Chief Accountant
- Handled the administration and training procedures for finance department.
- Carried out investigation on financial fraud issues.
- I have the knowledge and capability to resolve any form of financial complaints.
- Conducted supervision exercises on the accounts personnel.
- I evaluated and approved or disapproved loan requests.
- I supervised the duty roster for the accounts department.
1999-2001: The Top League Bank: Teller
- I helped clients to open new accounts.
- I provided guidance on loan and financial assistance acquisition.
- I marketed the banks various products to customers.
- I served clients in depositing and withdrawing cash over the counter.
- I printed statements for customers and solved any queries.
- I gave clients financial advice on matters like investment.
1995-1999: Ohio University: Bachelor Arts in Business Administration and Logistics
I have trained professionals who have proved to be valuable assets to their organizations.
Can be provided upon request.