Bankers are responsible for the management of bank. They are responsible for managing, recruiting, and training new staff. They have to deal with the customers to solve problems that cannot be resolved by the frontline staff. They are responsible for the implementation of sales strategies and work to meet the sales target. They are responsible for implementing new products and services as directed by the head office.
Banker Resume Format
125 W Broadway,
Hinesberg, VT 05461
Phone: (802) 426589
Looking for a challenging position in the banking sector allowing me to utilize my extensive experience in the sector.
Summary of Qualifications:
• Extensive experience in retail banking including both personal and commercial lending.
• Strong understanding of the banking laws, standards and regulations.
• Strong mathematical and analytical ability.
Career Experience/Job History:
City Bank, VT
Bank Branch Manager
• Responsible for managing all branch’s affairs.
• Responsible for administrating the staff in order to achieve daily sales goals.
• Trained and supervised the bank staff in branch operations and sales strategies.
City Bank, NH
• Responsible for handling all transactions
• Answered and guided the clients regarding various bank related products and services.
• Responsible for managing the cash drawer.
• Successful in driving the sales revenue.
• Received wide appreciations from the employers for the quality and dedication towards work.
University of Vermont, MBA with specialization in Operations Management
University of Vermont, Bachelors of Science in Business Administration.
References upon Request