Banking executive is a high-ranking post. Therefore, it requires extensive experience in the banking sector. Banking executives are responsible for making high-level management decision. They develop and implement programs for new recruits. They are responsible for handling and monitoring a big team including many officers. The resume should highlight all the pertinent experience in this field.
Banking Executive Resume Format
90 Fair Street,
Deposit, NY 13754
Phone: (607) 425689
Looking for the challenging position of banking executive so that I am able to utilize my experience to enhance the company’s performance.
Summary of Qualifications:
• Extensive experience in banking sector serving reputed companies while holding high-ranking positions.
• Experience in design and implementation of training program for banking staff.
Career Experience/Job History:
Standard Chartered Bank, NY
Senior Vice President
• Designed and implemented training program for employee all across the US
• Opened four new branches and relocated the main office in New York.
• Supervised a big team and monitored their performance.
City Bank, NY
• Designed and implemented training program for the new recruits.
• Handled 20 million Dollars bank portfolio
• Led and mentored a big team
• Increased City Bank’s portfolio.
• Successfully managed and supervised big teams.
Harvard University, MBA in Accounting and Finance
New York University, Bachelors of Science in Business Administration with specialization in Accounting and Finance.
References upon Request