The job of the banking sales manager is to plan and implement sales strategies for the bank. They have to supervise and motivate the staff to achieve the bank’s goals. They are also responsible for recruiting new staff members and their training.
Banking Sales Resume Format
15325 15th Street,
Queens VLG, NY 11427
Phone: (718) 588325
Looking for the post of banking sales manager in an established and rewarding organization that will allow me to utilize my skills and expertise.
Summary of Qualifications:
• Extensive experience in managing and supervising staff members for the attainment of company’s goal
• Extensive experience of developing sales strategies and implementing them
• Experience in recruiting and training new staff.
Career Experience/Job History:
Fresco Bank, NY
• Making teams, setting goals for them, and analyzing their performance.
• maintaining good communication with the staff and guiding them
• Making performance reports and communicating them to the staff.
Standard Chartered Bank, MA
• Responsible making sales strategies and implementing them.
• Responsible for hiring and training new staff.
• Responsible handling all queries of the staff and problems that they might be experiencing.
• Received the Best Employee Award in 2003.
• Received wide appreciations from the staff for my helpful and courteous attitude.
New York University, MBA with specialization in marketing and sales
University of Vermont, Bachelors of Science in Business Administration
References upon Request