He is responsible for selecting of the desired candidates by taking their interview. In several job fairs residing in different parts of the world, the primary responsibility of Bilingual Recruiter is to lead his company by describing its important features and portfolio. He is also responsible for taking telephonic interview of the employees. He is responsible to solve queries of students and it can be any time even after the office hours.
Bilingual Recruiter Resume Format
78, West, 4569
Seeking for a position of Bilingual Recruiter in an organization, where I can show my excellence and talent in recruiting the best employees for the growth of company.
- Familiar with different languages being spoken in different parts of the world.
- Excellent typing speed with 60 words per minute.
- Familiar with different software’s and machines used in offices.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good verbal and non verbal skills.
- Posses’ leadership quality which helps in making the things simple.
Eastern Michigan University – M.L.S. in American culture
Eastern Michigan University – B.S. in Criminal Justice
Career Experience/Job History:
Federal Bureau of Prisons
- Gave my best in dealing with the duties of report writing, interviewing, community activities, control centre operation and also worked on AA/EEO regulations.
- Directed the staff members of the company.
Aurora Healthcare, Inc.
- Guided employees with the best solution of their problem.
- Recruited the best employees for the growth and welfare of the company.
- Rewarded by the best recruiter 4 times in my career.
References Upon Request