Book Keepers are need of every organization. For small sized organizations book keepers double up as accountants. In large organizations book keepers take care of day to day expenses. The responsibility of the book keeper is to track the daily account transactions. They are expected to record each and every monetary transaction accurately. Book keepers should be aware of all types of accounting books and be able to record entries relevantly. Given here is the sample Book Keep Resume Format that can be used while applying for the job as book keeper, clerk, accounts associate etc.
Book Keeper Resume Format
89 Peter Square,
Madson, MA 04734
Looking for the job as a book keeper in a leading organization which can leverage my experience and extensive knowledge in book keeping.
Summary of Qualifications:
• High knowledge of accounting practices.
• Skilled in using accounting software applications.
• Can create simple and complex accounting statements.
University of Florida, Masters of Commerce – Accounting
New Jersey State University, Bachelors of Commerce – Accounting
Career Experience/Job History:
Vintage Fashion Store
• Record and track various transactions in sales.
• Manage the different accounts of the store.
Wildlife Product Manufacturers
• Manage the various finance accounts in the accounting software
• Create monthly reports and account statements for review by chief accountant.
• Represented Florida in national volley ball championships.
References upon request