Present here is a standard bookkeeping clerk resume format with the help of which a candidate could apply for the job of bookkeeping clerk in different companies. Generally a Bookkeeping clerk keeps the financial record of the company. In contrast to the tedious way of manual bookkeeping, today bunches of software are used in order to keep track of ledgers, cashbook, journals etc. This is the standard resume format for this job and can be used to apply in any company.
Account Representative Resume Format
406, Gisele Park ST,
Jackson, MS, USA
To achieve a job in the position of bookkeeping clerk and earn a good reputation in bookkeeping sector while making the organization grow by following the virtue of honesty and trust.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Honest and trustworthy.
- Excellent mathematical skills.
- Exceptional computer operating skills.
- Make quick and right decision in the situation of stress.
- Very frank and respect other’s work.
- Experience of about 9 to 10 years in financial sector.
2007-Present: Media Care Inc., New York
- Corrects documents routinely and return the documents to the initiator.
- Audit and evaluates various financial documents (Ledgers, Bills, Grant forms) for accuracy.
- Update all the documented information on the computers and submit documents to the keypunch personnel.
2003-2007: SimTech Corp., New York
- Keep records of mutual fund’s reconciliation tasks.
- Manage the billing system and invoice sales documents for monthly evaluation.
- Audit ongoing documentation process of billing and balance receipts.
1998-2002: Graduation in accountancy from University of Budapest, New York.
2002-2003: Masters in accountancy and management from New York University of management, New York.
Professional References would be furnished upon request.