Brand Managers are responsible in improving the value of brands, services and products of a company which will generate profitable returns for the company and its shareholders. They are also responsible for monitoring the performance of their brands, which includes managing and developing of their brands, image positioning to challenge other competitors. They are the major players in planning, developing and implementing marketing initiatives and activities for brands and products of a company. They must also possess creativity and be updated with the latest marketing trends and be responsible for coordinating events, marketing projects and advertising campaigns for brands and products.
Brand Manager Resume Format
Creative, experienced and result driven individual interested in being employed as a brand manager for a reputable institution.
Summary of Qualification
- Exceptional knowledge in marketing-related subjects such as advertising, consumer behavior, marketing strategy, market research as well as in accounting and finance.
- Exhibits strong leadership abilities, good communication and social skills, strong analytical skills and ability to multi task.
- Strong ability and talent in organizing events and product launches, promotional campaigns and marketing campaign needed for product endorsements.
- Highly innovative and initiates programs and recommendations to brands that would ensure profitability for the company.
Career Experience/Job History
2008 – Present: Brand Manager, RAB Marketing Solutions Inc.
- Responsible in researching and analyzing markets, trends and other national and local demographics for the company.
- Manage and execute marketing programs for different clients employing the services of the company.
- Responsible in hiring, training and developing team members to ensure highest levels of services are offered by each individual.
- Attends conferences and seminars for information and tactics in the marketing industry to make sure that company is updated with the changing demands for brands and products.
2004-2008: Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Harvard Business School
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.