Here, a sample builder format has been displayed. It is a standard resume format which has been tailored for applying for the job of a builder and this format should be used for creating a good resume which showcases all the qualities of the applicant and also provides the best chance of succeeding. The main job of builder is to construct an assignment given by the clients like construction of buildings, factory, houses etc.
Builder Resume format:
Flat no. 612 7th floor
Charles Street, Trafalgar square
Panaji, Goa, India
Phone: (267)-679 1356
To associate myself with an organization where I have sufficient opportunities, to utilize my potential to the maximum and make significant contribution towards the growth of organization through my knowledge and skills.
Summary of Qualification:
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work in extreme conditions.
- Good leadership skills.
- 8+ year experience in same field.
- Outstanding man-management Skills
- Good knowledge in the areas of Engineering
2004-2009: Work with Max Life Construction as a staff engineer with the following responsibilities
- Site manager for over 100 custom home build outs.
- To prepare budget for on-going projects.
- To deal with the government officials.
2009-present: Work with Pearl limited as site work coordinator and my responsibilities were
- To inspect construction site.
- To verify field measurement for the final design.
- To deal with contractors.
2002-2004: M.Tech in Civil engineering from IIT Delhi.
1998-2002: B.Tech in Civil engineering from IIT Ropar.
Professional References would be furnished upon request.