The Given Sample is of Building Maintenance Resume Format. It gives you the format to present your resume in an attractive manner. You may change the data given below according to your needs and skills. Building maintenance requires person to be responsible. Building maintenance personnel should be responsible because both life and building are at stake if something goes wrong. The main work of the guy or a girl maintaining the building is to check for the faults or the flaws in the structure and rectify them.
Building Maintenance Resume Format
Flat Number 7453, 20th Block
Old Cross worth Street, Central Square
The main objective is to get the job to maintain and redefine the building to make them a better and safer place to live.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Good conversing skills
- Efficient leader to manage the people working under me.
- Experience with Disaster Management
- Able to work under severe circumstances with calm mind.
- Able to complete the work in given time frame.
2008-2012: Senior Building Manager with DLF Europe with the following responsibilities
- Performing Disaster Preventive drills
- Maintain and manage the security of buildings and working with Fire and Burglar Alarms.
- Managing water systems and water flow throughout the building.
2004-2008: Junior Maintenance executive in Roger and Bennie Constructions Limited
- Ensuring the proper working of elevators and escalators at various shopping malls and apartments.
- Regularly testing the strength of building against threats through regular exercises.
- Assisting my senior executive with maintenance work.
- 1997-2001: Bachelors in Civil Engineering from Swami Sarvanand Giri Panjab University Regional Centre
- 2001-2003: Masters in Building Maintenance from IIT, Dublin
Professional References would be furnished upon request.