The CA resume is used by accountants all over the world looking for jobs in accounting. It is important to use the resume to show all your accounting qualifications. This resume can be used to apply for other jobs such as record keeping jobs, auditor jobs, finance assistant jobs, etc.
Sample CA Resume Example
Fred Constantine Maide,
Home: (555) 333-5567
To get a position as a senior accountant; where I can explore my capabilities as an accountant. My aim is to be able to open my own national accounting firm.
2008- Presently: Shah & Shah Accountants Ltd- Accounting Assistant
- Recruited and trained four accountants.
- Designed and implemented a database for investor payment tracking covering leases valued in excess of $5 million.
- Funded transactions on a timely basis upwards to $9 million per case without a single mishap.
- Reconciled a large leasing account saving $5 million in unaccounted transactions.
- Handled all employee concern in my department
2007- 2008: Certified Calif Accountants – Accounting Assistant
- Improved working conditions for lower level accountants
- Analyzed account reports for the financial year and handed it to senior management.
2004- 2007: Bachelor of Science Degree, Accounting at University of Illinois
2003-2004: Certified Public Accountants qualification part II and III
2002-2003: Certified Public Accountants qualification part I
Graduated with honors
In dean’s list for a record 5 semesters
Can be provided upon request