Campus Police Officers act as authorities in the protection of life and property of campuses. They are responsible in upholding law and order in accordance with the codes of the governing city and state. They have exercise maximum tolerance at all times. They possess excellent communication skills which is vital in the performance of their tasks as they regularly are in contact with civilian students. They regularly patrol on foot and at times via bicycle. They coordinate regularly with campus authorities to maintain a healthy relationship and coordination of inter department efforts of ensuring and monitoring of public order and safety.
Campus Police Officer Resume Format
Finsbury Park, LondonN4 5LN
Campus Police Officer is seeking a job opportunity to utilize my wide skills in ensuring public peace and safety.
Summary of Qualification
- Four years of experience as a police officer
- Strong knowledge of the code and policies in over-all crime prevention, detection and investigation
- Can communicate professionally, both verbally and in writing.
- High proficiency in campus codes in law and safety, law enforcement and strategic planning
Career Experience/Job History
2006 – Present: Police Officer, London Police
- Project proponent of crime prevention and protection of life and property of London Academy of Music
- Initiated the program “night escort” that provides escorts for students after midnight
- Participated in one whole year with the program of London Police of campus patrol on foot and via bicycle during 2003 to 2004
2001 – 2005: Bachelor of Science in Law Enforcement and Justice Administration, London University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.