The heart is often considered as one of the most vital organs of the human body. It is responsible for the processes of respiration and circulation. When the heart falls prey to problems, it is the duty of a cardiologist to diagnose and treat the problem. This is why a cardiologist resume format would help people with impressive degrees. A resume format should mention all the medical abilities in treating common problems with the heart. Cardiologists have to be skilled in performing complex surgical procedures as well. Here is a sample of the usual format for the benefit of aspiring cardiologists.
Cardiologist Resume Format
Jack Rabbit Slims, Los Angeles,
Phone Number: 123 234 345
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
To work as a qualified cardiologist in a hospital or clinic, diagnose major heart problems and illnesses and perform complex surgical procedures to treat such problems effectively as well.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Skilled in diagnosing and detecting causes of heart diseases.
- Skilled in understanding and analyzing the functioning of the heart
- Skilled in performing challenging and complicated surgical procedures for common heart problems
- Skilled in interacting with patients and other doctors
- Prescribing exercises and medications for common and minor heart ailments
2007 To Present: Cardiology Fellow at Winston Hospital with the following responsibilities:
- Conducting research and studies on common heart and cardiovascular problems and ailments
- Helping doctors and surgeons in performing a number of challenging surgical operations to treat different problems
- Conducting research on better remedies and new techniques
- interacting with doctors and patients
2005 To 2007- Doctorate in Medicine from Stanford University, USA
Professional references would be furnished upon request.