Have you ever heard of a chiropractor? Well, he is a doctor who holds the medical point of view that misalignment of bones, muscles and nervous systems lead to diseases. Chiropractors are doctors who try to diagnose and treat some major problems by studying the specific parts. Many want to know what a chiropractor resume format looks like. This means that many are actually entering into this unusual field of career. The chiropractors are skilled in the usual practice of surgery and medicine. Here is a sample of the resume of a chiropractor as it can be of help to an aspiring chiropractor.
Chiropractor Resume Format
Geoffrey Street, Idaho,
Phone Number: 135 791 357
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
To work as a chiropractor in a chiropractic clinic and help diagnose and treat health problems with the use of chiropractic medical science and knowledge.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Skilled and well-versed with chiropractic methods of medication and surgical treatments
- Well-versed with a general understanding of different fields of medical science like cardiology and neurology
- Skilled and able in analyzing common health problems and advising or prescribing suitable medication
- Skilled and able in interacting with patients and other doctors or physicians
2008 To Present: Associate At Chiropractor Therapy Unit at The Boston City Hospital, with the following responsibilities:
- Helped solve problems like pains and atrophies with spinal manipulations and other muscular procedures.
- Providing pain alleviation solutions and remedies to people suffering from common problems
- interacting with patients and other doctors
2006 To 2008: Degree in Cardiology from United States Association of Chiropractors, USA
Professional referenced would be furnished upon request.