Coaches are function as managers, planners and mentors of sport programs in a company, group or organization. They organize and conduct athletic programs and activities to achieve the target goals of the sport team or athlete. As coaches, they serve as the main source of sport skills and techniques and at the same time, become the inspiration of the athletes. Therefore, they must display and teach good sportsmanship and relationship with individuals and groups. To be able to give the optimum training, they must be highly knowledgeable in the principles, theories and execution of a specific sport.
Coach Resume Format
Efficient and highly-athletic worker is looking for the opportunity to work for a group as a coach where my skills can be challenged and honed.
Summary of Qualification
- Three years of professional experience as a coach to ball sports teams and individuals.
- Possess strong physical and technical skills in sports.
- Excellent mentoring and advising athletes to achieve their desired level expertise.
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships with individuals in different levels.
- Can work with a variety of tasks but similar skills.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Highly regard sportsmanship and self-discipline.
Career Experience/Job History
2007 – Present: Coach, Football and Baseball Team, London University
- Create athletic programs for the teams incorporate sound sports principles.
- Mentored and counselled athletes before, during and after competitions.
- Drafted the sports programs for personnel and university staff.
- Coordinated with the dietary for the meal plans of athletes.
- Gave sports trainings and applied for necessary recognitions for the teams.
2002 – 2006: Bachelor of Science in Sports Education, London University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.