Communication Associate has high degree of proficiency with basic computer operations such as Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Power Point. They must have the ability to write materials for websites, blogs and social networking sites. They must be able to adhere to company’s principle of handling sales pitch, gathering client information and be able to successfully launch promotional strategies, projects and activities. They must be capable of providing impeccable customer service and must have exceptional skill in interacting and communicating with all kinds of individuals. They must be able to maintain and build stable relationship with both internal and external clients and finally must be able to perform multiple tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines.
Communication Associate Resume Format
Merseyside, L27 6EL
Highly experienced, diligent and dedicated professional is searching for a position as a communication associate to take up responsibilities where my skills can further develop.
Summary of Qualification
- Three years of professional experience as a communication associate in a leading company
- Can confidently deal with a multitude of situations.
- Excellent ability to develop and maintain external and internal relationship among peers and clients
- Willing to work shifts and handle shifts during weekends and odd hours.
- Organized and efficient worker.
- Exceptionally strong interpersonal skills.
Career Experience/Job History
2007 – Present: Communication Associate, London Keyoshi Solutions
- Managed day to day operations in handling both outgoing and incoming calls
- Written and edited proposals for segment presentation to company’s officials
- Actively participated in team activities and social outreach programs
2002 – 2006: Bachelor of Arts in Communication Engineering, London University
Reference will be provided upon request.