Compensation is another word for salary. Employees are paid salaries for working in a company. A compensation manager resume format would of great aid to people who wish to enter the HR departments. When employees feel that they are not getting what they deserve for their efforts, they may leave the company or their moral would plummet.
This is where a compensation manager would step in. He is the person who would analyze and come up with better income and salary plans for the employees. He helps to boost their work morale. Here is a sample of the resume.
Compensation Manager Resume Format
Gettysburg Street, Chinese Quarter, San Francisco,
Phone Number: 123 456 890
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Objective: To work as a compensation manager in a major firm or company and help in boosting employee morale by coming up with better salary and perks plans.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Skilled in analyzing the current trends in attrition rates of the employees of the company.
- Skilled in analyzing the accomplishment and completion levels for company goals.
- consulting the managers in devising better plans for better salaries and additional job perks
- Skilled in interaction with the employees and managers
2006 To Present: Worked as a Compensation Manager at Milanese Consulting with the following responsibilities:
- advising the employees about the salary schemes and programs
- analyzing the attrition rates for the company and advising managers on better salaries.
- helping to boost group morale with better perks and salary hikes for employees
Education: 2004 To 2006: MBA In Human Resource Management, Yale University, USA
Professional references would be furnished upon request.