Computer programmers are highly skilled individuals who practice and create computer programs or software that would implement a specific operation required by people. They are trained to use the computer and other resources to do this. They are technically equipped with knowledge in calculations, systems and computer language. Computer language may include Python, C++ and others which are mostly used in the industry. Computer programmers have to ensure that the program they have created are operational and can be read and processed by computers. These programs are aimed to make operations, information management and document processing easier for many offices in companies.
Computer Programmer Resume Format
Dartmouth Park Road
London, NW5 1SU
Reliable and industrious individual is seeking a job in company as a computer programmer where I can contribute my skills.
Summary of Qualification
- Possess five years of experience as a computer programmer.
- Has a keen eye for detail and precision.
- Familiar with computer operation systems.
- Ability to do translate created programs into computer language.
- Prompt and efficient worker.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Career Experience/Job History
2005 – Present: Computer Programmer, IT Solutions
- Responsible for creating document processing programs for banks and universities.
- Tests and dry runs programs before implementing and ensures its efficiency and accuracy in generating results.
- Coordinate with network designers to give accessibility to target users.
2001-2005: Bachelor of Science in Computer Programming, University of London.
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.