The main job responsibility of a computer programming student is to overlay the layout of the module of the software assigned to him. His responsibility includes covering up the overall coding of the assigned software within the given time limit. His responsibility includes the testing of the codes designed by him for the software provided by the company. He may also assist the trainee student as per their project.
Computer Programming Student Resume Format
444, South Ex, A – Block, Yorkshire
(311) 878 65657
To work for an organization where I can use my logical skills in programming which could be beneficial for the company as well as for my career.
- Have a nice experience of coding in Java for more than 4 years.
- Nice command over Java beans and Java servlets.
- Have a 1 year experience of Oracle 9.0i.
- Ability to work in a team and can also lead a time.
- Ability to sole out problematic logics very easily.
2003 – 2004
University of Yorkshire – Master of Technology in Computer Science
University of Yorkshire – Bachelor of Technology in Information Technology
Career Experience / Job History:
2006 – Present
Redfox Inc, Yorkshire
- Handled about 40 different projects and done them successfully.
- Done coding in Java Beans and assigned several tasks to my trainee students
2004 – 2006
St. Joseph Institute of Computer Education, Yorkshire
Faculty of Information Technology
- Taught Information Technology to my students.
- Awarded as the best faculty of the year in 2005.
References upon request: