Computer Science Student has great ability to work under pressure and handle multitude of tasks with minimum supervision. They have a strong background on computer hardware and software. Particularly, they are proficient in basic user software such as MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Access and Outlook. They also have strong fundamentals and knowledge with operating systems such as Microsoft Office, Linux and Unix. They are technically proficient because of years of theoretical and practical exposure to programming languages such as BASIC, dBase, Ada, rBase 5000, SQL, Java, ASP.NET and C++. They are naturally good listeners, leaders and are always open to learn and engage new ideas.
Computer Science Student Resume Format
Finsbury Park, LondonN4 5LN
Knowledgeable, competitive, creative and skilled computer science student is looking for employment as computer programmer where I can use my knowledge and abilities in computer programming and applications.
Summary of Qualification
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science
- Proficiency in basic user software such as MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Access.
- Strong background in programming languages such as BASIC, dBase, Ada, RBase 5000, SQL, JAVA, ASP.NET and C++
- Great knowledge with operating systems such as MS Office, Linux and Unix.
- Ability to meet targets and achieve results.
- High standards of verbal and written communication skills.
Career Experience/Job History
2010 – Present: Computer Science Intern, London Software Solutions
- Managed company server using MS Office and Linux
- Attended workshops and training on software programming
- Collaborated with senior programmers and developers in deployment of various software tools for various offices
2001 – 2005: Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, London University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.