Computer Trainer provides proficient training plan to students to facilitate smooth learning of basic computer parts to intermediate open source and commercial utility software and programming software. The Computer Trainer designs course content, course lesson plans, and learning objective for students and design support materials that will form the course curriculum. The computer trainer also prepares assess the hardware and software requirement set-up needed to facilitate better learning and hands on experience of students.
Computer Trainer Resume Format
Finsbury Park, LondonN4 5LN
Highly trained and skilled computer trainer is looking for employment to provide effective learning on principles and techniques in computer concepts, repair and maintenance for secondary school students.
Summary of Qualification
- Two years of professional experience as an instructor on basic computer skill including Microsoft Office and Open Office.
- Well versed in providing training on Internet use and etiquette, appropriate email use and distribution
- Great knowledge of PHP, HTML and JAVA for web content management system
- Can provide training in editing softwares including Corel Draw, Adobe Photoshop CS5, Adobe Indesign, Adobe Illustrator and Dreamweaver 8.
- Ability to perform under pressure.
- Ability to meet targets and achieve results.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
Career Experience/Job History
2006 – Present: Computer Trainer, London Academy
- Performed Network and Server Administrator for the Academy since 2006 to present.
- Handled freshmen and sophomore students in honing their learning skills in web content management system
- Instructed students in computer and printer maintenance and management.
- Advised the academy regarding the purchase of licensed software that will be used by the students and the academy
2001 – 2005: Bachelor of Arts in Computer Science, London University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.