The major responsibility of construction custodian is to make the buildings and office neat and clean. He or she is responsible for cleaning of floors, washing of glass and walls by removing their grime or dirt. His responsibility is to check out the leaky tap and valve within the buildings or in apartments.
Construction Custodian Resume Format
87, North, 3457
I want to work with an organization from where I can enhance my skills and can implement them for the welfare and development of the company.
Summary Of qualification:
- Able to tackle complicated situations and tasks easily without irritating.
- Capable of doing small repairs and damage in a short time.
- Ability to respond emergency calls.
- Have patience for doing extra work apart from the daily work being assigned.
- Excellent communication skills.
GB College, DL
High school Diploma
First Aid Training used in Custodian Job
Career Experience/Job History:
2008 – Present
SDY Construction Company Ambler
- · Maintained the ambience of the company by making it neat and clean.
- · Made the dust bins clean and fresh in order to make them free from bacteria’s and viruses.
- · Handled other cleaning activities such as cleaning of kitchens, rest rooms, lobbies etc.
2004 – 2007
University of Denmark, Meriden
- Handled the work of team members with the full zest in their absence.
- Handled the cleaning work of walls, furniture’s and doors.
- Also cleaned carpets within the office.
Rewarded by the best custodian of the month award in year 2005
Request Upon Request.