The major responsibility of construction estimator is to prepare the overall cost estimates for residential and other building projects. His responsibility is to make use of his hardcore experience in making the estimates and in taking crucial decisions related to the construction projects. A cost estimator must understand the requirements of the customers before making any estimate. The future scope of construction estimator is very bright and is increasing rapidly in this fast growing world.
Construction Estimator Resume Format
54, South, 34567
To take entry in a well known construction company where I can enhance my knowledge and skills and can implement them.
Summary Of Qualification:
- Posses’ High confidence and convincing power in order to attract customers for several projects.
- Ability to understand the customer’s requirements without wasting much of their precious time.
- Command on basics of computer.
- Good verbal and written skills.
- Ability to introduce new ways of working in order to make the task simple and easy.
Northwood University, Ambler
MBA from Cost and Accounting
Diploma in construction Management
Career Experience/Job History:
ABZ Construction Company Adel
- Managed the cost estimation on several projects by analyzing the appropriate cost.
- Handled the essential cost information as per the need and requirement.
EDR construction Inc. Meriden
- Managed several complicated task with full zest.
- Handled a huge staff by guiding them with proper necessary features whenever required.
Was gold medalist in MBA.
References upon request