Before penning down your Construction Laborer Resume, just find out what that what all the potential employer requires from the person that he hires.
This would help you strengthen your Resume according to the one employing you for the post as well as cast a good impression. Magnify your strengths accordingly and render them more priority while making the Resume.
The more effective your Resume is, more is the weight age the employer gives you, more are the chances of you getting the job.
Especially in the Construction Field, the better your resume is the better are your chances because as it is there are a lot of people eying on it. This sample resume can be helpful if you are applying for a job such as that of a Construction Laborer.
Sample Construction Laborer Resume
36, Sushant Street
Home: 011 2345674
Career Objective: Seeking a prospect to substantiate my efficiency as well as an unsurpassed work ethic inside a challenging laborer job title.
March 2005 to Present
Surface Constructions – General Construction Laborer to facilitate key projects for a commercial and residential construction company.
- Coordinated and executed diverse construction projects and subcontractor operations.
- Painted walls, performed woodwork, poured concrete, and assembled structures.
- Satisfactorily completed all projects with no incident reports.
- Gained the first vertical structure project.
- Met project goals and objectives; executed on time and under budget.
January 2003 to January 2004
Samantha Seminary – Construction Laborer to perform maintenance and construction work
- Framing, concrete, plumbing, drywall, and carpentry to fund educational initiatives.
- Conducted painting and electrical work, and built cabinetry.
- Assisted in developing a multipurpose room / lecture hall complete with theater seating, step flooring, and a large projection screen.
- Created the 1,500 sq. ft. room with two other students.
Master of Science Diploma in Construction Engineering
Michigan University, Chicago
Bachelor of Science Diploma in Structural Sciences
Chicago Technical University, Chicago
- AutoCAD Proficient
- Supervising Projects
- Providing training
- Craft Surveyor
Interest and Hobbies:
- Graphic Designing