The role and importance of maintenance technician is required in almost all the fields in today’s world as per U.S. Bure4au of Labor Statistics (BLS). Maintenance technicians are responsible for maintaining machines, and other electric and plumber equipments that are required in day to day life. Their responsibility also includes repairing of heaters, pipes, boilers, floors and carpentry. They are responsible for any of the damage occurring in homes and offices.
Construction Maintenance Construction Resume Format
1965 Cobblestone Drive.
New York City, BR 8866,
To opt a position in a company or an organization, where I can use my skills and experience for its growth and development.
- Capable of handling multiple tasks at a time, which reflects the confidence and hard working skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good in verbal and non verbal skills.
- Ability to handle huge amount of staff at a time in the absence of seniors.
SR College – Bachelors of Engineering in civil Engineer
ALK College – High School Diploma
Career Experience/Job History:
Abs-Mac Construction Bristol
Construction Maintenance Supervisor
- Directed the staff members of the company with the best safety training.
- Supported the staff members with the solutions of their problems.
Mc-DSL Construction Acton
Construction Maintenance Technician
- Managed several task at a time.
- Troubleshoot the problems related to repairing, painting and plumbing.
- Was awarded by the best student of the year award in year 2003.
References upon request