Resume for the management professionals with job experience such as that of a Construction Project Manager is quite tricky to write as it involves a lot of details and basically the employer looks at the experience of the candidate which much be aptly highlighted in the resume.
The qualification highlights must include safety, budgeting, compliance, project management, time management, scheduling, vendor management, construction planning, materials management, building codes, job estimation, team building and quality control.
These resumes must be such that they imply a direct impact on the mind of the employer, are crisp and magnifies the qualifications of the candidate. This sample resume can be helpful if you are applying for a job such as that of a Construction Project Manager.
Sample Construction Project Manager Resume
36, Sushant Street
Home: 011 2345674
Career Objective: Construction Project Manager with strong field and cost management experience and the ability to manage subcontractors and equipment with the assurance of a safe and quality-oriented job site seeking new position.
September 1994 to Present
D’Arcy Construction Co., Zurich, Germany – Project Manager for managing a $120 million project for the construction of a freeway as well as an interchange system.
- Monitored progress of the project at all the stages.
- Administered the project budget.
- Approved all the expenditures and payrolls.
- Maintained the quality and cost of the project.
- Developed and implemented various policies and procedures.
- Ensured compliance with government regulations, customer specifications and engineering drawings.
December 1990 to January 1994
Stone Constructions and Renovations – Project Manager to oversee all on-site project activity to ensure projects are completed on schedule, within budget, and in accordance with engineering design.
- Performed inspection of various construction activities so as to ensure a conformance with the approved designs/plans.
- Coordinated between field, designers as well as the clients.
- Obtained approvals & permits for new jobs.
- Approved sub-contractor & vendor invoices.
- Ensured construction plans to be in agreement with the customer expectations.
Master of Science Degree in Structural Engineering
Zurich University, Zurich, Germany
Bachelor of Science Degree in Civil Engineering
Bonn Technical University, Bonn, Germany
- AutoCAD Proficient
- Craft Supervision
Interest and Hobbies:
- Graphic Designing