A consulting analyst is responsible for managing out the management problems within an organization. For the bigger organization managing management issues is quite a complex thing so in order to make these problems easy they take help of consulting analyst. They are responsible for making the things simpler by increasing the efficiency of organization and hence increasing the output. A consulting analyst is responsible for managing out large team working under him. They are responsible for deal with the problems of areas such as marketing, health care etc.
Consulting Analyst Resume Format
78, South, 7896
I want to associate with an organization where I can enhance my management skills in order to make them sharper.
- Capable of planning for the strategies which may help in making the things simpler for organization.
- Able to maintain client relationship for long term because of good convincing power.
- Good leadership quality.
- Posses’ ability to manage work of huge staff in a very simple and patient way.
University of Missouri; Columbia
MBA in Marketing
Southeast Missouri State University, Girardeau
BA in Accounting
Career Experience/Job History:
2006 – Present
Confidential Employment, Kilgore
- Enhanced the sale of the company by $10 million and hence increased the overall output or turnover of the company.
- Introduced new concepts for the welfare and development of organization.
- Awarded by the best student award in MBA in year 2004
References upon request