The major responsibility of contract specialist is to handle out the duties such as collaboration, investigation and management related to architect engineer and structure. A contract specialist is responsible for negotiating, terminating, expanding and renegotiating contracts. His responsibility is to direct and handle the bid proposals managed by workers. He is responsible for bargaining of proposals, if they are over budget. He is responsible for analyzing various reports and data in order to bid the proposal with the lowest budget.
Contract Specialist resume format
48, South BA, 4785
(147) 145 2589
I want to work in a construction company where I can enhance my skills and knowledge for the transformation of my dreams into reality.
Summary of qualification:
- Ability to work with multitude of staff members.
- Capable of doing work under pressure and with full zest and concentration.
- Able to introduce great ideas within the construction field.
- Have knowledge in Ms Office, excel, outlook etc.
Alcorn State University, MS – B.E. in Civil
Albright College, PA – High School Diploma
Career Experience/Job History:
Web Mento Company Pvt. Ltd., Alice Lloyd, KY
Senior Contract Specialist
- Prepared different reports for example stipulation, development, and supporting reports for getting the best solution of the contract being dealt in.
- Monitored organization with the legal rights.
- Monitored the staff work set by the company for daily basis work.
PTTR Corp., New York, NY
- Co-operated the work with the staff members of the company.
- Created reports on completed projects.
- Managed several projects at a time simultaneously.
- Was awarded by the employee of the moth award in year 2007.
References upon request